buying soma online illegal soma muscle online soma
hydrocodone apap overdose dosage buy hydrocodone without prescription stop hydrocodone cold turkey
xanax pills pics xanax price buy xanax online argentina
side effects when stop taking valium valium online what is valium 5mg
ambien side effects nih buy ambien no prescription ambient occlusion nvidia inspector
tramadol extended release generic tramadol 50mg tramadol hcl 50 mg how many can i take
valium 4mg valium for anxiety valium suppositories
sandoz generic ambien buy ambien no prescription ambien side effects hallucinations
Kami sentiasa memandang ke hadapan untuk memastikan khidmat yang diberi sentiasa memuaskan hati semua pihak. Matlamat untuk menjadi sebuah klinik yang terkenal dan tersohor merupakan satu inspirasi yang menyakinkan dan kami pasti ianya dapat dikecapi dengan semangat dan kesungguhan para kakitangan yang dinamik dan komited. Terima kasih kerana mempercayai kami.
- Mewujudkan prasarana dan kemudahan yang selesa dan lengkap
- Mengutamakan konsep mesra pelanggan dan ikhlas
- Menyediakan tenaga kerja yang mahir dan komited
- Mengenakan caj rawatan yang berpatutan
- Menawarkan perkhidmatan yang professional dan berkualiti.
The Rights of Patients
- The individual shall have the right to prompt emergency first-aid treatment at the facilities.
- Every patient will be treated with strict regard to decency
- Every patient shall be treated with care, consideration, impartially, respect and dignity.
- Every individual shall have the right to privacy during interview, examination and treatment by the medical staff.
- Patients shall be chaperoned during any physical examination or treatment.
- Children admitted to hospital shall have the right, whenever possible to have one of their parents or guardian, to be with them at all times.
- A patient shall have the right to choose their own consultant whenever possible.
- A patient shall have the right to second opinion on request.
- A patient shall have the right to information about his condition, his investigations, the results of the investigations and have them explained.
- A patient would be provided with information on likely costs of the treatment, investigation or procedure.
- A patient who has adequate information about his condition shall have the right to accept or refuse treatment.
- A patient shall have the right to clear, concise explanation, in common terms, of any proposed treatment or procedure and its alternatives. Information shall incorporate possible risks side effects, after effects and possible failures.
- A patient’s informed consent shall be obtained before any procedure is carried out. In case of a minor, the consent shall be obtained from the parents or legal guardian.
- All information shall be treated as confidential and not discussed with personnel other than those professionally involved.
- A patient has the right to expect safe, efficient and prompt nursing are whilst in the facility.
- A patient has the right to have his/her grievances heard.
- A patient and his/her relatives shall be given relevant advice, counselling and education about self care, drug administration, including possible side effects, and precautions, which may be necessary while in hospital and before discharge.
- A patient has the right to clean, safe and conducive environment in the hospital’s facilities.
- A patient shall, have a categorized bill on discharge and an explanation if required.
- A patient would be provided with medical report within reasonable time frame upon payment at a reasonable fee.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF PATIENTS
(in return for receiving medical care and attention, the patient is expected to)
- Cooperate with the healthcare provider to manage his/her health
- Provide complete and accurate information about his/her health, which the healthcare provider may require, so as to assist accurate medical intervention. Such information shall include simultaneous consultations (if any) with other health professionals or provider of traditional medicine.
- Ensure that he/she understand the procedures and explanations given to them by the doctor.
- Accept all responsibility of settling all costs incurred promptly.
- Keep appointments given and to inform relevant parties (if unable to do so).
- Not misuse healthcare facilities.
- Conduct himself/herself so as not to interfere with the well being and rights of fellow patients.
- Accept preventive measures sanctioned by the Laws of Malaysia.
Hosted by ejoeSolutions